Simpsonville, SC 29681
(864) 454-SHCC (7422)
Hillcrest Memorial Hospital services include:
- Emergency Services – 24-hour, compassionate, personalized care from highly trained emergency room physicians
- Inpatient Care
- Radiology Services – Ultra sound, nuclear medicine, CT scans, MRI, stress testing and routine
- Laboratory Services
- Mammography Screening
- Outpatient procedures and surgery
- Gastroenterology tests and procedures
- General surgery
- Bariatric surgery – designated a Center of Excellence by the American Society of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery.
- Sleep laboratory
- Physical therapy
- Orthopaedic care provided by Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas
- Sports Medicine
- Medical office building containing primary care physicians as well as many specialties
To schedule an appointment for radiology services, please call (864) 455-4369.
To schedule an appointment for a mammography screening, please call (864) 455-7774.